In this project, the challenge was to integrate a collaborative robot with a scanner for measurement and validation of big series of parts in an automated way.
The project was jointly presented (through TKNIKA) to the Education Department by the professional training centres Miguel Altuna LHII in Bergara and Tolosaldea LHII. The following steps were carried out:
1. To obtain the necessary equipment and integrate it.
2. To design and manufacture the sample part and tools required.
3. To customize an automated measuring program for a series of parts
Apart from controlling each product independently, the challenge was also to make them all work together and achieve a correct sequencing, as four software and three hardware were integrated.
The final results have been really satisfactory and now, the time has come to transfer the acquired knowledge to the rest of the teaching staff as well as to any company which could be interested.
The Vocational Training Meeting was first held in Tolosa in 2015. The main goal was to highlight and give value professional training. Also, to make the wide and diverse quality offer in Tolosa and Tolosaldea known, and finally, to create a meeting point for companies, institutions, centers and students to share their experiences.
That first-time, centers organised Open Days so that every interested group could visit the facilities. In 2016, this first meeting was organised as a fair. It was a two-day event. This format was chosen also for 2017, 2018 and 2019. It was organised by the Vocational Centers, which had the support of the local authorities.
Last year, Coronavirus provoked the shift from an onsite format to an online format. This year, the organisers seek to recuperate the original onsite format. We will adapt the fair to the situation and the existing measures.
Visiting the stands: Guided tour by appointment
The fair is intended for students of Secondary and A-Levels. The main objectives are to launch and make the offers of the vocational centers in Tolosaldea known ins society, share experiences and promote the participation of women.
This year, the fair was celebrated for just one day, on the 23rd of April, 9am-2pm, at Triangulo Plaza, in Tolosa. Each group participated accompanied by a responsible person assigned by appointment and a member of the fair offered the group a guided tour of the stands in the fair.
Ate irekiak antolatu ditugu, bai online bai presentzialak aukeran maiatzak 11, 12 eta 13rako, hitzordua hartzea derrigorrezkoa da. Mesedez, ordua errespetatzea garrantzitsua da, ikastetxeko sarrera-irteeren kontrola egin behar dugulako.
Ziklo bakoitzaren eguna eta ordutegia:
ERDI MAILAKO ZIKLOAK:
- Instalazio Elektriko eta Automatikoak - Maiatzak 11 16:30
- Mekanizazioa - Maiatzak 11 17:30
- Soldadura eta Galdaragintza - Maiatzak 11 18:30
- Merkataritza Jarduerak - Maiatzak 12 16:30
- Mikroinformatika-Sistemak eta Sareak - Maiatzak 12 17:30
- Natura inguruneko lanetako eta aisialdiko gidaria - Maiatzak 12 18:30
GOI MAILAKO ZIKLOAK:
- Metal-Eraikuntzak - Maiatzak 11 16:30
- Automatizazioa eta Robotika Industriala - Maiatzak 11 17:30
- Fabrikazio Mekanikoko Produkzioaren Programazioa - Maiatzak 11 18:30
- Administrazioa eta Finantzak - Maiatzak 12 16:30
- Instalazio Termiko eta Fluidodunen Mantenimendua - Maiatzak 12 17:30
- Sare-Informatika Sistemen Administrazioa - Maiatzak 12 18:30
- Mekatronika industriala - Maiatzak 13 16:30
- Egokitzapen fisikoa - Maiatzak 13 17:30
The situation has been particularly difficult over the last year due to Covid-19 crisis. In March 2020, every kind of mobility abroad was suspended as the Corona-virus-lockdown-measure. The situation continues still the same. Nevertheless, thanks to Digitalization, there are some projects which we have been able to carry out all through this school year (2020-2021). One of them is the one which our students in Mechanics are developing in cooperation with the students in Lycée MONGE-Chambéry (France). Our students mechanized some wedges. After analysing the properties of the material characteristics of the pieces, Chambéry students are going to improve the mechanical properties of those pieces (hardness, resistance, etc.) by means of Thermic Treatment. Once they complete this procedure, they will return the wedges to TolosaldeaLH. Once the wedges are grinded, they will be ready for use in a mechanic workshop. All through the process, communication and contact among the students has been constant. They expose and explain each other the work developed and carried out.
We also have other ongoing projects:
- -Opportunity for conversation practices in speaking (English) with stu-dents in a training school in Italy.
- -“In as in Inclusion” project (Erasmus+KA2). The main goal is to spread good quality of practices in order to promote inclusion at schools. Schools of 6 countries are taking part in this project.
In addition, other projects are likely to get started, so that cooperation with other educational centres and European Institutions continue.
Ibon Antero Intxausti, coordinator of the social transformation actions of the Mondragon Corporation, gave a talk at the school to FP Euskadi students.
The world is in a process of transformation and the role of companies in society will be crucial in the 21st century.For a company, the important thing is "why" it does what it does, because that answer is the basis of its values. That is the permanent question that each company should ask itself: What does society need and what is my contribution to those needs?